The Liam Rushe Style hurley has a large bas to maximise control and incorporates a larger sweet spot for striking. Liam's shape is based around a traditional Kilkenny style hurley.
- Liam Rushe (Dublin; St. Pats Plamerstown)
- Cathal Barrett (Tipperary; Holycross/Balltcahill)
- Michael Breen (Tipperary; Ballina)
- Eoin Price (Westmeath; Clonkill)
- Eanna O Neill (Kildare; Coill Dubh)
- Paul Divilly (Kildare; Confey)
- Johnny Byrne (Kildare; Coill Dubh)
All our hurleys are made to order so please allow up to 10 working days for your order to be fulfilled.